Hennie Bekker

Banner

BKS Astroplane

The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.

116 Responses to “BKS Astroplane”

1. rhonda1475 says:

We need music like this in the U.K.

2. [..YouTube..] I heard about the G20 protests in Toronto, andit reminded me about this song….”Here comes…and here comes…..here comes …. and here comes the raiaaaaiiiiiiin” Summer 1996…..yep x 10….

We need music like this in the U.K.

3. Ramie B says:

We need music like this in the U.K.

4. Ramie B says:

We need music like this in the U.K.

5. Diel3ctric says:

[..YouTube..] Idk if that song was made b4 i was alive o_O but its awsome, BKS and then Love inc. have excellent music :D good stuff

6. Diel3ctric says:

7. [..YouTube..] I miss the 90s D:

8. TheMattGosselin says:

I miss the 90s D:

9. [..YouTube..] OMG grade 9 memories! Good times!

10. Trevsbeach says:

[..YouTube..] OMG grade 9 memories! Good times!

11. Trevor Anders says:

OMG grade 9 memories! Good times!

12. [..YouTube..] OMG grade 9 memories! Good times!

Did BKS become Love Inc? I dont remember Chris Sheppard being in this group but hey, who knows.

13. Trevsbeach says:

[..YouTube..] OMG grade 9 memories! Good times!

14. Trevor Anders says:

OMG grade 9 memories! Good times!

15. xandalek says:

[..YouTube..] nah BKS (Bekkar Kavanaugh Sheppard) was like 7 years before Love Inc. (Shep , Simone DJ Somebody…) Shep was the face of BKS, the other guys were a major part rarely seen in videos or interviews. Gosh!!!!

16. xandalek says:

17. xandalek says:

18. xandalek says:

[..YouTube..] @Trevsbeach nah BKS (Bekkar Kavanagh Sheppard) was like 7 years before Love Inc. (Shep , Simone DJ Somebody…) Shep was the face of BKS, the other guys were a major part rarely seen in videos or interviews. Gosh!!!!

19. maxday1000 says:

[..YouTube..] @xandalek i thought miss Denny was with love inc……..

20. max cole says:

[..YouTube..] i thought miss Denny was with love inc……..

21. maxday1000 says:

[..YouTube..] i thought miss Denny was with love inc……..

22. maxday1000 says:

[..YouTube..] i thought miss Denny was with love inc……..

23. max cole says:

i thought miss Denny was with love inc……..

24. xandalek says:

[..YouTube..] @maxday1000 She is or was. Simone is all over singing. She is a hard working women… who doesnt wear shoes when she performs. lol Thats a fact i have seen her 3 times shoe less.

25. xandalek says:

[..YouTube..] She is or was. Simone is all over singing. She is a hard working women… who doesnt wear shoes when she performs. lol Thats a fact i have seen her 3 times shoe less.

26. xandalek says:

27. xandalek says:

28. denison1126 says:

[..YouTube..] Anyone remember “Hits 103.5″ and “Power 88.5″?

29. denison1126 says:

[..YouTube..] Anyone remember “Hits 103.5″ and “Power 88.5″?

30. denison1126 says:

Anyone remember “Hits 103.5″ and “Power 88.5″?

31. denver101100 says:

[..YouTube..] awsome

32. denver101100 says:

[..YouTube..] awsome

33. denver101100 says:

awsome

34. Robert Kakum says:

[..YouTube..] B.K.S is Love Inc.

35. robkak1 says:

[..YouTube..] B.K.S is Love Inc.

36. robkak1 says:

[..YouTube..] B.K.S is Love Inc.

37. Robert Kakum says:

B.K.S is Love Inc.

38. Anonymous says:

39. [..YouTube..] I remember when 103.5 started as HOT 103.5 and was located in Orangeville ON. That’s back when I liked the station, they played good music then.

40. Lincoln Rig says:

41. Lincoln Rig says:

42. silvafex says:

[..YouTube..] thats super funny cuz in Winnipeg its hot 103.1 and power 97.5

43. silvafex says:

[..YouTube..] thats super funny cuz in Winnipeg its hot 103.1 and power 97.5

44. silvafex says:

thats super funny cuz in Winnipeg its hot 103.1 and power 97.5

45. [..YouTube..] I LOVE U SIMONE DENNY BEAUTIFUL EVER WORK GREAT VOICE !! BEST EVER BEAUTIFUL WORK WITH CHRIS SHEPPARD !!

46. Brandy Edwards says:

47. Doofus171 says:

[..YouTube..] Right on! It was first known as CIDC 103.5, it played a average mix of different music. Then in the early-mid 90′s became HOT 103.5 and reformatted their whole set to play dance, euro, house, then HOT 103 dot 5, then HITS 103 dot 5. I wish it stayed in its HOT 103 dot and point 5 days. Those were great. The move to Toronto and reformatting to drop the dance, euro, house really was bummer.

If only we could go back in time!

48. Doofus171 says:

If only we could go back in time!

49. ploopsy666 says:

[..YouTube..] hell fucking yeah!!! and when 107.9 was energy 108!!!!

50. ploopsy666 says:

[..YouTube..] hell fucking yeah!!! and when 107.9 was energy 108!!!!