Hennie Bekker

Banner

Masai Dance

35 Responses to “Masai Dance”

1. znyaberi says:

[..YouTube..] This people are so beatiful and full of energy and hope, I wonder why the Obama people denied them a chance to to sing during the inauguration.
    I guess they all refused to board the plane fearing they will never come back or didnt know what it was.

2. znyaberi says:

3. notikaone says:

[..YouTube..] Wow….this is sooo tanzania. Is this Ngorongoro?

4. notikaone says:

Wow….this is sooo tanzania. Is this Ngorongoro?

5. TinaMweni says:

[..YouTube..] I love the video!

6. Tina Mweni says:

[..YouTube..] I love the video!

7. Tina Mweni says:

I love the video!

8. Ainurah says:

[..YouTube..] Wow, I LOVE their dancing! It makes you want to dance along with them.

9. Ainurah says:

Wow, I LOVE their dancing! It makes you want to dance along with them.

10. Msapere says:

[..YouTube..] The boys in black who appear in this and most maasai videos here are of the same age group and will be going through circumcision together in a few days. they live in the bush for a few days, bonding and learning together as brothers. their distinction is the black robes and the head garb that the boy in 1:59 has which is made from bird feathers. The older gentlemen dancing with the women are “Moran” (warrior class).

11. Msapere says:

12. myflag76 says:

[..YouTube..] any country got own dance
    but with masai the story Just Begin

13. myflag76 says:

[..YouTube..] any country got own dance
    but with masai the story Just Begin

14. myflag76 says:

any country got own dance
    but with masai the story Just Begin

15. alic123ia says:

[..YouTube..] Beautiful! Nice video, Thanks for sharing.

16. alic123ia says:

Beautiful! Nice video, Thanks for sharing.

17. humali94 says:

[..YouTube..] Wonderful music, so natural with their voices and the sound as if I was part of them, dancing as they dance sinsing as they sing, you feel as if you were inside of nature in the centre of this earth. Men and nature is to find the perfect balance of life.

18. humali94 says:

19. [..YouTube..] Thank you for your kind words

20. bekkermusic says:

[..YouTube..] @humali94 Thank you for your kind words

21. bekkermusic says:

[..YouTube..] Thank you for your kind words

22. bekkermusic says:

[..YouTube..] Thank you for your kind words

23. bekkermusic says:

24. hokkygriff says:

[..YouTube..] Which of the African Tapestries is it on I would love to buy this song but cant work out which one it is. I have listened to it and all the availbable downloads but cant match it up.

25. hokkygriff says:

26. hokkygriff says:

27. hokkygriff says:

28. [..YouTube..] Hi hokkygriff, thanks so much for your kind words. Unfortunately this song is not on any of the African Tapestries CDs, it was specifically written for that video. We may make it available in the future but at this point it’s only available on the video.

29. bekkermusic says:

30. bekkermusic says:

31. bekkermusic says:

32. huma mali says:

[..YouTube..] Wonderful music, it’s so natural with their voices and sounds as if I was part of them, dancing as they dance, singing as they sing, you feel as if you were inside of nature in the centre of this earth. Men and nature is to find the perfect balance of life.

33. huma mali says:

34. NoteAndroid says:

Gorgeous arrangement. Thanks much for made it available online.

35. bekkermusic says:

I am happy that you like it……Thanks for commenting…best wishes.