Hennie Bekker

Banner

The Heart of Africa – Video

“The Heart of Africa” is a really special song for me. Not only is it the first track on my first ‘full’ African themed album Temba from the African Tapestries series, “The Heart of Africa” really evokes Africa for me and brings back memories of my birthplace. Since the only other video available of this song is from my 2001 concert in Toronto, I thought I’d take some time to put a new video together for the song, using various visuals that I think speak to the music. I hope you enjoy watching this video as much as I did making it!

The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.

If you like the track, or want to buy the whole album, it’s available on:

iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/album/african-tapestries-temba/id387023893
Visit Hennie Bekker’s Official Website: http://henniebekker.com
Like Hennie Bekker on Facebook: http://facebook.com/henniebekkermusic
Follow Hennie on Twitter: http://twitter.com/henniebekker

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “The Heart of Africa – Video”

1. Hennie Bekker says:
  2. Fan Hironobu Kageyama says:

I love Africa, I love this song

3. JasonWardStudios says:

A wonderful video and an amazing score. This has been one of my favorite
    new age scores since the day I first heard it.

4. Dimas Garcia says:

HENNIE BEKKER É UM GENIO DA MUSICA, TODAS AS MUSICAS DELE SÃO
    MARAVILHOSAS.

5. giulio romano says:

ciao Hennie ti seguo da tanti anni amo la tua musica
    spero un giorno di assistere ad un tuo concerto a Roma

hello Hennie follow you for many years, I love your music
    I hope one day to attend your concert in Rome

6. Ntsako Lasborn says:

Home sweet home, proudly African

7. Daniela Wylęga says:

cudowny clip,a jaka muzyka……,zapraszam

8. Ian Wotherspoon says:

After all these years of enjoying Hennie Bekker’s music I finally arrive on his Website and I’ve been enjoying myself to the utmost. Just so you know, I am about to turn 73 and pray that I can be here on God’s earth for a few more years so I can praise him and listen to Hennie Bekker’s music.. I can’t remember when I first heard his music but it was like I was in heaven when I listened to him play and whoever was playing with him. My earliest recollection of purchasing one of Hennie Bekker’s Albums was when I was on a motorcycle trip with my son in 1996. We were visiting Niagara Falls and camping in Niagara on the Lake which is where I purchased the first CD in the African Tapestries Series “TEMBA.” Being that we were on a motorcycle I purchased the CD & Cassette in that way we could listen to it at night and during the day while riding. Those Elephants always turned heads when we were riding in the city. I had lost track of the series until tonight when I see there have been additions since my last purchase. I will be purchasing more in the months to come for sure. The last one I had purchased of Hennie’s was “Kusasa” which I just finished listening to and the last one I purchased of the series was a year later when I purchased his son, Barry Bekker’s “GIKUNDI” which I also enjoy. Like father like son, the both write such beautiful music. I love the haunting music along with listening to the wildlife throughout each selection.
    Please don’t ever stop writing music, because it is so relaxing and I enjoy it with everything that is inside of me.

9. F Javier Quesada says:

Que buena manera de estar!

10. Miles Tigerfox says:

mesmerizing piece of music and one i have plaid over and over though the
    years.